Friday, August 19, 2022

Another book in the works.

 


I've started another Kindle Vella. It's called The Guardians and the Protectorate of the Elite. This is my cover for now. I would say it's a teen and YA novel. Maybe even a middle school novel. I would appreciate it if some of you would read it and take the survey after the first chapter. The first three chapters will be free to read.


Here’s a review by fellow writer Janet Kay Gallagher:
Great cover. I loved reading the first 5 Episodes. And left a review. Twins Wes and Bruce are sent on a challenge with the goal of becoming independent thinkers. Each episode is exciting and a fast read. They get to travel to different areas and investigate several caves. I can't wait to find out what other things they will find and endure along the way. They will meet the Guardians and the Protectorate of the elite. Fun and danger ahead. The first three episodes are free to read. You get 200 free tokens at this point, (which allows you to read about 8 episodes) and you pay tokens to read the next episodes. Episode 4 was 14 tokens, episode 5 was 13 tokens.
I am looking forward to reading the next episodes. So, I followed this book.
The age for this book is young but don't let that stop you from such a good story.





No comments:

Post a Comment